Plein Air Equiptment
So many years of traveling and painting as a plein air painter have forced me to design many different set ups, Light, Strong, efficient.
This is the my finest design to date. I wish everyone to be able to enjoy the experience of outdoor painting so I’ve put it into small run production.
They have been beautifully hand crafted by a master craftsman a pleasure to paint with and a true piece of art in themselves.
43cm x 25cm x 7cm (17″ x 10″ x 2 &3/4″) Weight –
The design optimizes every space to allow the artist to have everything on hand, all in the one compact sized set up fitting into a standard back pack.
• The Palette is deep set in the back side creating a paint well giving space between your artwork when the lid is in a shut position, while the front edge is set flush for a more comfortable painting experience.
• The lid/easel component is fitted with self holding hinges, meaning less fuss, quicker set up and no obtruding parts making for easy packing and travel.
• Brush holder/ tool shelf with a magnet point to sit and hold your palette knife. (Box comes in right or left handed versions to prevent obstruction.)
• Under pallet storage space for paints, brushes mediums etc.
• Custom made heavy duty tripod mount.
• Hand crafted and beautifully finished from Australian Jarrah and Tasmanian Oak timbers
*Paints, brushes and tripod not included.